Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

This was so good that I couldn't stop eating it. The only thing I would of done different would be to use mini chocolate chips instead of the regular sized ones and also I would of doubled the recipe if I was making this for a party or having guest over.


Please let me know if your tried it and if you liked it as well. If you changed anything with the recipe I would love to know what you did.




Ingredients


1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened


1/2 C butter, softened


3/4 C confectioners sugar


2 Tbs brown Sugar


1 tsp vanilla extract


1 C (6 oz) mini chocolate chips


Graham Crackers




Directions


In a small bowl, beat cream cheese & butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars & vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham crackers




It's that EASY!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment