Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blueberry Mango Smoothie

I love this because its sooo quick, easy, and healthy for you. I get so busy in the morning getting ready for work that I rarely eat breakfast but now that I have to take pills in the morning I get really sick if I dont eat something so this is great to whip up real fast and take to work. I wanted to do blackberries but they are so expensive and I couldnt find fresh ones at my grocery store so i figured i would use blueberries instead. I must say I really liked it. Its a bit tart but I like drinks like that so if you dont like tart things then I would add another fruit rather than blueberries. Hope you enjoy this drink and if you make it please comment below and tell me what you think :)
Ingredients:
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup of Mangos
1 cup non-fat yogurt
1 cup crushed ice

Combine in blender and blend until smooth.

It's that easy!








No comments:

Post a Comment