Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Coffee Shake!!

Sounds like a lot but I bet you'll love it! First off let me just apologize about the picture. I was in such a rush for work so I didnt take good pictures of this drink.

I love to make different drinks and I always try to come up with different recipes and they never turn out like I want them to, but this was everything and more!!!! By far the best drink recipe I have ever made. A little bit high in carbs but its well worth it.

If you try this out please let me know how you liked it, if you made any changes and how it turned out!

ENJOY!!!

INGREDIENTS

1/4 C Coffee (Already Brewed)

1 C Crushed Ice

1/4 - 1/2 C (Depends on how rich you want it) Chocolate Syrup

1/4 C Peanut Butter

1/2 C Vanilla Ice Cream


DIRECTIONS

Blend all ingredients together until smooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment