Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cupcake Cookies



I made them this way because I was impatient LOL! I was craving chocolate chip cookies but I didnt want to put the cookie dough in the refrigerator to let them harden then roll them into balls so I put them in cupcake liners. I actually liked it better like that.

Ingredients

2 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted

1 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup white sugar

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 egg

1 egg yolk

2 cups chocolate chips

Directions

Prehead oven to 325 degrees F. Line cupcake pan with liners.

Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside

In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.

Spoon into cupcake liners. Bake until golden brown or inserted toothpick comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack to cool.

ENJOY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment